Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Thoughts

I created this blog as a way of expressing my thoughts beliefs & opinions on just about any & all topics. In no way do i expect to be loved by everyone & anyone who reads it. it was designed as my way to vent on all kinds of topics. i don't try to be politically correct, & i don't care who likes what i say or doesn't, its just my thoughts & beliefs on life today. topic 1. I'd like to talk about is the presidential race. I mean what a circus politics has become not 1 of the candidates cares about this country all they care is the payday they stand to get if elected to the presidency. Let's talk about a simple issue such as the legalization of pot. every single candidate save maybe 1 is against it, now here's my take on it. I believe it should b legal to smoke pot except before or while driving basically make it like drinking & driving but other than that it should be legal. I've never heard of anyone shooting,stabbing or committing armed robbery in order to buy a bag of weed. About the biggest danger pot causes is driving food prices even higher than they already are, due to people getting the munchies, or i haven't met many people who say they get hyper & wanna fight most people i know wanna eat & then sleep really dangerous drug omg! In my next post ill give ya my thoughts on another hot button topic

No comments:

Post a Comment